Sunday, March 18, 2007

Glenbow flyfishing Assortments




This is a great idea for any fisher who hasn't got the time to tie and still wants an expert selection of flies. There are different sets of flies tailored towards specific river systems in Alberta Canada. Click here for the available kits. It looks like there are just a few selections for Alberta waters right now, but with an idea like this, there is no telling how many different selections one could conceive. Lets hope there is a Grand River set in the plans for the near future. Also on the site are some lovely hand crafted wood fly boxes. Character and class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear that you like my kits, I would like to expand the line to accommodate as many rivers and regions as I can. If you have any suggestions or requests, I'd love to hear them. Good fishing,
Glen Tinckler
Glenbow Flyfishing
www.glenbowflyfishing.com
info@glenbowflyfishing.com